1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Beeman 2016s .22/.22 Calibre Double Barrel Review.

Discussion in 'Videos' started by dancza, Aug 12, 2018.

1. dancza

dancza Donator

This one is genuinely surprising as I ordered it expecting it to be a bit crap but it's actually surprisingly well made and accurate as long as you keep the range below 20 yards so the pellets don't go beyond their convergence point.

The Beeman RS2 trigger isn't bad either and the Enfield-esque flip sights are great. I think it's definitely one of those air rifles that you need to shoot before you die alongside the Relum Tornado and the BSA Meteor.

2. mikeyhall1

mikeyhall1 Top Poster

Another great review Dan. Interesting this one

dancza likes this.
  3. NorfolkDave

NorfolkDave Donator

Can't believe anyone else bought one of these. I bought it as a future collectible as it's such a bad idea, it believed they'd be sold in very small numbers.

Can't say I'm quite as impressed as you, but they are a bit of fun.

Good review though.

Dave

dancza likes this.
  4. landymick

landymick Keyboard Hero

Interesting novelty but not for me.

Nice to see some one getting some use out of it.

dancza likes this.
  5. dancza

dancza Donator

They're definitely a bit of an oddity that's for sure Dave, I think what did it for me was that I ordered it in thinking it would be a cheaply made gimmicky thing that'd have no practical uses whatsoever. It's still a gimmicky "toy" there's no denying that but the build quality in my opinion is genuinely pretty darn good (externally anyways) and with the right pellets it was surprisingly accurate up to its convergence point.. just don't go beyond it. :confused::D

It's a good point about them being collectors items as well.. maybe in the near future we could have our Beeman's sitting alongside all of the limited edition Daystates on display :D.

6. dancza

dancza Donator

It's a good bit of fun but there's quite a few things required of the shooter before you can own one. For one you need a cowboy hat, a piece of straw hanging out of your mouth and you'll need to change your name to Jeepymick or Cletus.

landymick likes this.