1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Baby P

Discussion in 'Get it off your chest' started by Buzz, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Buzz

Buzz Banned

I started reading what had been done to baby P and had to put the paper down. This b@st@rd needs sorting out the good old fashioned way, no court or prison is going to do this case justice, he should be in agony every day of a very long life. Then there are the Social Services, they are just as guilty in my eyes, it should NEVER be able to happen in this day and age.

2. MOO

MOO Keyboard Hero

Hopefully he will suffer in prison the way he made the poor child suffer and worse hopefully. As for social Services they always say that we will learn so that this will never happen again, it always does and I understand this is the second time at the same Social Services

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  3. a1gunner

a1gunner Pro Poster

whats sad is there were people trying to help and had suspisions but no action was taken:down:

child protection in theis world it either over the top or non existant.

sometimes you have to jump through hoops to get a child into saftey and other times they just get taken.

unfortunatley its usually the inocent that get taken away and as in Baby P's case the protection was non existant.

As an instuctor i have to know the child protection stuff and it will take ages before anything is done! and I would have to do it by the book and let that child go home untill the "paper work" is sorted.

its pathetic.
    i hope there is a hell for him to go rot in it one day:down:

4. Daniel

Daniel Banned

What kind of human being can do that to a innocent child theres no excuse for that. All i know is whatever the so called justice system gives out it will not be nowhere near good enough for this disgusting crime. no doubt they will be protected from violence and helped with their problems. That is what is f*cked up with this country people commit inhuman crimes and they are helped it makes me sick. why do you think we get the worlds Censored because our "justice system" helps criminals. People now do crime thinking it doesent matter if i get caught because i will then be given evertything i need to live a easy life. helping petty criminals (british ones) sort their lifes out i have no problem with. But for some immigrant c*nt comming over here to **** the british over SEND EM ****** BACK our government brings shame to me. Its time to toughen up you ****** pansie c*nts our country is going down the toilet becuse the worlds Censored is taking advantage of our soft governmet and "justice system". but yeah back to the child killers no punishment is truely justice but i know what will be a good start its called make your life hell and beg me to kill you everyday until i cut your tounge out and all you can do is screem could allways do abit of vocal cord surgery dont get me wrong i would want to hear em screem for a while but i dont wanna get earache from it

5. simply james

simply james Banned

all i can say is its a sad world we live in when people do things like this,my self id shoot him hes never going to change and it will be uss the tax payer who will keep him in his luxury prison ,makes me sick

6. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

Prisons aren't luxury but they're far from what they should be, something like an open sewer?

Anyway, yes this story is sad, hopefully this will change the way social services work and act.

7. MOO

MOO Keyboard Hero

I've watched a few of the American prison programmes, we should more like them, they take no crap there :up:

8. simply james

simply james Banned

cog i could name a few that are mate,belive me ask jeffrey archer

9. simply james

simply james Banned

you got that right mate ,people like him deserve to be some ones bitch,our country is to soft bye far

10. dazgib70

dazgib70 Engaging Member

can we use them in a hunt a give foxes a day off?:up:

11. Bunny sniper

Bunny sniper Active Member

Hey Guys I know this wont make things sound any better or take the pain away from the people who genuinly feel heart felt sorrow for baby Peter, but i used to be a prison officer in london and i know both those guys will get whats coming to them, just hope its as long and painful as the torture they carried out on the poor little sod.

PRO CAPITAL PUNISHMENT

12. simply james

simply james Banned

i hope your right mate

13. andyhawkx3

andyhawkx3 Major Poster

Hang the ba$tard:mad:

14. simply james

simply james Banned

that would be to good for him mate

15. a1gunner

a1gunner Pro Poster

yes by the toes for a week:down:

16. andyhawkx3

andyhawkx3 Major Poster

There is a better place, between the legs:eek::up:

17. a1gunner

a1gunner Pro Poster

you going to find someone willing enough to go looking for them:confused:

18. simply james

simply james Banned

id do it to him

19. sumo

sumo Posting Addict

Hope your mates still in the service turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to what happens to these b*****ds in prison!!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
  20. simply james

simply james Banned

thats it ian