1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Axsor Gemini .22 Two Shot Pcp

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by Devonair, Dec 5, 2018 at 10:02 PM.

1. Devonair

Devonair Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit....

DF74D534-A050-43A6-A5D4-A8F65F3F4328.jpeg C8A297B9-DF6C-43CF-8401-03D0E8E906A2.jpeg 45A21CB7-D474-47A1-BBB9-13A54EEE0E07.jpeg B32CE427-BCCE-4227-8CD4-5763BEED0D93.jpeg 90973253-7E8F-43AB-B63B-156059FA353A.jpeg CD08E365-F25B-4BB0-AC09-1B2233FB6571.jpeg I bought this gun off here a few months ago for my father to use as he wasn’t accurate enough to hunt with a springer. I am now awaiting my FAC and as it seems it will not get used by him and as I need the space in the cabinet for new rifles it has to go.

I have used it a few times to try out night vision before the FAC comes through and it holds air well. I haven’t properly pellet tested it but all works well and holds pressure very well.

The gun is in good condition, there is a faided part on the left of the stock and a few marks around the end of the cylinder and the fill hole which I have photographed. See photos for condition.

You can load a pellet and keep a second in the pellet receiver (I know that’s not the correct terminology but I can’t remember what it’s called and this is the best my wife could suggest!).

The silencer works well with the rifle.

I am asking £165 for the rifle collected which is a cheap for a good serviceable PCP. Comes with fill adaptor. I may consider posting if it doesn’t sell.

2. Tadpole

Tadpole Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Approved. Good luck with the sale. :)

Be sure to check for activity at least once every 24 hours. It's best to click on 'Watch Thread' to be automatically alerted to any new posts. :up:

Please state 'Sold' in the thread once your item sells, we will then move the thread to the Sales Graveyard.

Thank you.

3. Devonair

Thanks Tadpole, will do. :thumb:

4. Devonair

5. lone wolf

lone wolf Pro Poster

you have a pm

6. Devonair

I would like this to be collected, if it doesn’t sell in the next couple of days and I agree to post then Lone Wolf has first dibs.

lone wolf likes this.
  7. Devonair

8. lone wolf

lone wolf Pro Poster

pm to confirm i will buy this as per pm

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

9. Devonair

Sold to Lone Wolf subject to the usual.

lone wolf and The Robin like this.
  10. Devonair