1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

AT LAST !!!!

Discussion in 'Get it off your chest' started by Buzz, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Buzz

Buzz Banned

At last the little Censored Hamilton has been knocked off his perch....hopefully for good. The "too good to be true" F1 rookie doesn't have anything to have his silly grinning face on for.

2. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

Buzz, that's a stupid comment.

3. Buzz

Buzz Banned

Everybody is entitled to their opinion !!

4. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

Yeah I know, I wasn't trying to be offensive or anything but what you said just rattled me, why exactly don't you like him?

5. Vaisravana

Vaisravana Active Member

Because he thinks hes the best thing since the invention of the car

6. Buzz

Buzz Banned

I'm nearly 61 years old, I've seen F1 since I was a kid and have seen the greats come and go, I've also seen the not so greats come and go and feel I've gotten to know what makes a great and what makes a not so great. Hamilton to me has the ability, but he doesn't humility that a great driver needs. As previously stated, you don't have to tell everyone how good you are to be good, very often the reverse is the case. He has the sort of face you just want to slap on sight, he's never seen without that silly smirky smile on his face and that's not natural, every once in a while everybody deserves to have a strop on when things go wrong, but unfortunately he's not "man" enough to have those moments in public, he says what he know you want to hear and does what he thinks people want to see. He comes across as a "goody goody" all the time when in actual fact he's proved he's willing to stab people in the back in order to get his way. At the age of eight he was a precocious little brat and unfortunately he still is.
    McLaren have been racing longer than he's been alive, but yet he still felt he knew better on occasions and when he says the words "we" and "our" and "team" it's even said in the way that it's "the driver's the top dog and the rest come a poor second".

PS.......I didn't think you were being offensive PW...if I had, my reply wouldn't have been what it was.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2007
  7. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

OK good - I don't think he thinks that he's the best thing to happen to F1 though - that's what the media are calling him.

Having said this, I don't watch F1 as I find it extremely boring. So maybe you're right, I don't know. Your comment just struck me as 'ill thought through' but perhaps you have a point Buzz.

8. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

UPDATE :: His book's out now, or soon, I saw it on the TV.

You'll be wanting a copy then Buzz, I'll slip it in your stocking - not too long to wait.

9. Buzz

Buzz Banned

I think it's safe to say I'd rather read "war and peace" backwards twice, squirting lemon juice in my eyes whilst simulataneously ensnaring my gonnads in a rat trap repeatedly. How the hell can he be taken seriously by anybody ??? How can he be even thought of as British ??
    In the words of the immortal Bernard Manning "If my dog went into a stable to give birth, would it's offspring be called a foal ???"

10. andyhawkx3

andyhawkx3 Major Poster

Cool it man, l'm not into car racing,"unless lm doin the driving" but surely its not worth having a heart attack over, chill man, NO DISRESPECT MENT OF CAURSE, TO YOUR SELF.... lets talk about shooting, what u say.

11. Buzz

Buzz Banned

I thought this section was meant for just that...nothing to do with shooting !!
    I think I must add one comment though. After re-reading my last post it may come across that I'm racist....well I'm not...far from it, But I was born here and so were my parents and their parents, probably back as far as ADAM. What I am is a Nationalist...I believe in Britain for the truly British and if someone wants to live here that's fine as long as they are prepared to live our way of life, not expect us to bend over backwards to allow them their way. I could go on for ever on this subject but won't.
    As for F1, I feel that over the last few years I've been robbed of a sport that I planned my life around during the season. A sport that was the top of motor racings tree with drivers that truely were great but now stupid rules, money, greed, jealousy and dare I say it, SAFETY, has killed it stone dead. So as not to make this personal to just one of you guys, just think of your most loved sport, whether you do it or just watch and then think of it being defaced by ruling bodies going way over the top and spoiling it. If you're a hunter, just imagine a safety rule like having to blow a whistle loudly after spotting your quarry so that anybody near knows you're gonna shoot. If you're into football, jusst imagine all the players having to wear carbon fibre body suits and ballet shoes so no one gets injured. Well that's how F1 has gone. what's happened to "MOTOR RACING IS DANGEROUS". The signs used to everywhere at race meetings.

12. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

You know some people would call that racism :rolleyes:

13. Buzz

Buzz Banned

I don't give a Censored !! He doesn't seem to want to be British enough to pay his taxes here...he's taken out of the pot all his life, now it's time to put something back he p!sses off to Switzerland !!! Good ridence if you ask me.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2007
  14. dom

dom Engaging Member

i agree all the with buzz.
    dom.

15. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

Alright, don't get too carried away.

16. Vaisravana

Vaisravana Active Member

Why not just quote hitler!

17. hughie

hughie Posting Addict

yes i see what you mean know:( Racist in my view im sorry:confused:

18. andyhawkx3

andyhawkx3 Major Poster

He was one self opinionated person:down::mad:

19. Guvnor RBM

Guvnor RBM Keyboard Hero

I can be accused of been closed minded, is a character defect of mine, but that guy is bang out of order...

20. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

To my surprise he was banned, but he was a regular member on here.