1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. No longer allowed Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- We now do not allow political and religion threads anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section) unless Airgun related and they must be put in the Airgun related politics section..

Staff will not move posts for you if you put it in the wrong section – it will simply be deleted. You will then have to type it all out again and put it in the right place, so heed this warning.

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  6. IMPORTANT - SALES RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Do not list items for sale or swap on this forum that you have listed elsewhere.
    Ads for items that are listed elsewhere will be deleted without notice and repeated infractions of this nature will result in restricted access to the sales section.

All sales threads should have a photo of the item with your username and date written on a piece of paper next to the item for sale.
    More info and guidelines here.

Do not list items for sale on behalf of other people, you must own the item that is for sale.

Please make sure you have also filled in your private seller details in your profile.
    If you haven't already, please click here and add your details.

Please note that submitted ads are not visible until manually approved by the mod team, and that those that do not conform to the rules will not be approved. 

Finally, to make our life easier please report your completed listings & mark them as sold :)

Dismiss Notice

Assorted Muzzle Trims / Brakes / Thread Protectors

Discussion in 'Private Airgun and Accessories Sales' started by cloverleaf, Feb 18, 2019.

1. cloverleaf

cloverleaf Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

More bits up for grabs!

[​IMG]

Please note due to the low value of these items I'm not prepared to post them individually, but am happy to send them with other items with the postage combined as long as the total value is £10 or more before postage is added. Postage on any (sensible!) multiple of these items should be no more than £1.50.

Please view my other stuff for sale - I'm happy to combine postage on multiple bits ;)

- BSA Springer Spares
    - Hills Pump Mk1 & Mk2 Service Kits
    - Assorted; Career Barrel, Umarex Rail, Original 35 Piston Seal..
    - Cheapo Lasers and Mounts
    - Total Airguns Book
    - Mystery Magazines and Rowan Multishot Adaptors
    - Fill Probes

All parts are used, untested and sold as seen unless otherwise stated.

1. Muzzle Brake / Trim, Webley Longbow / Generic
    Black anodised ally. I believe this was fitted to numerous Webley models but can only find it referenced with respect to the Longbow. Anyway, 1/2" UNF female fitting, decent nick although could do with a clean. Chambers are showing out of stock so I'm guessing these are no longer available.

I'd like £15 posted please. [SOLD]

2. Muzzle Trim, Daystate
    Push-fit trim to suite 1/2" OD barrel, secured with two grub screws. From Huntsman Mk2-era rifle but I'm not sure which on account of it's semi-matt finish.. perhaps the Mirage..? Looks in decent nick anyway.

I'd like £13 posted please. [SOLD]

3. Male-Male Adaptor
    1/2" UNF one end and (IIRC) M17/1.0 the other, steel construction. I have a feeling that this might fit the shrouded barrels on the Webley Raider 10, but I'm not 100% sure. Looks like decent serviceable nick, if a little worn / dinged on the knurling.

I'd like £11 posted please.

[​IMG]

4. Muzzle Trim / Thread Protector, Hatsan
    Pretty certain this came off an AT-44. 1/2" UNF female fitting; good nick but has a few marks.

I'd like £5 is sent with another item, please.

[​IMG]

5. Muzzle Trim / Thread Protector, Webley, BSA and Unknown
    Three male OEM thread protectors.

5a. (LHS, first pic) uncertain of origin; thread is around 20.4mm OD x 1mm pitch. Unsure of correct thread designation. £5 with another item please.

5b. (RHS, first pic); Webley generic (Eclipse, Vulcan & Omega carbines) but will also fit BSA applications. Good nick - came off my own rifle many, many years ago! £7.50 with another item please.

5c. (last pic) BSA generic (Superstar, Goldstar, Supersport SS, Airsporter RB2 etc) but will also fit Webley applications. Good nick. I'd like £7 with another item please. [SOLD]

[​IMG]

6. Thread Protectors, Ally, 1/2" UNF
    All similar but a bit different in terms of size / knurling / finish. All around 20mm OD. Good used condition, one or two dings.

I'd like £5ea posted with another item please, or £16 posted for the lot.

[​IMG]

7. Thread Protectors, Steel, 1/2" UNF
    I'd guess originally off the barrel of a rimfire. 16.3mm and 17.5mm OD left-to-right respectively. LH one is a bit damaged as can be seen in pic, but works fine.

I'd like £5 for the pair posted with another item please. [SOLD]

8. Thread Protectors, Steel, 1/2" UNF, 3 off
    Again, probably off a rimfire. 14.2mm diameter, generally good nick although the thread on one appears pretty tight so might want some attention with a tap.

I'd like £5ea (posted with another item) for the two good ones or £11 posted for all three. [SOLD]

9. Thread Protectors, Ally, M10, 2 off

I suspect these came from a Career or perhaps Brocock. Appear to be M10x1mm but I'm not 100% sure.

I'd like £5 for the pair if posted with summot else.

[​IMG]

Usual forum etiquette applies please - first dibs goes to whoever states "I'll take it" or similar in the thread then backs this up with a PM; although as above I reserve the right to prioritise those who've asked for multiple items.

As usual I'll do my very best to get stuff processed and sent out ASAP, however I'll have a fair amount to deal with and will be away for the weekend. I'll try to keep everyone updated, though ;)

Ta for looking; any questions please ask :)

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  2. HW100Tuning

HW100Tuning Straight Pride

I'll take the ----

Third (last pic) BSA generic (Superstar, Goldstar, Supersport SS, Airsporter RB2 etc) but will also fit Webley applications. Good nick. I'd like £7 with another item please.

--- please

cloverleaf likes this.
  3. mattyw1987

mattyw1987 Engaging Member

Dam I need a shroud end for my Webley raider 10, trust that to be the thing to go first if any others will fit it I'll take one bud.

4. cloverleaf

Sold!

It wouldn't have fitted anyway ;) No.3 might, but we'd need some measuring both ends to try to confirm; plus it would leave the threaded end exposed..

mattyw1987 and HW100Tuning like this.
  5. mattyw1987

mattyw1987 Engaging Member

No worries it's got a mod adapter on at moment anyway but like the clean look with a mod, cheers bud.

cloverleaf likes this.
  6. cloverleaf

Most still available ;)

7. Airwolf1

Airwolf1 Engaging Member

I would like items 2 and 7 please, pm on way.

8. Airwolf1

Airwolf1 Engaging Member

Payment sent for 2 and 7.

Thanks

cloverleaf likes this.
  9. cloverleaf

Nos. 2 and 7 sold to Airwolf1, No. 5c on hold for Steve. All else still available :)

10. cloverleaf

Some stuff sold, some left :p

11. smoothly

smoothly Well-Known Member

Ile take number 8 please send me some payment details thanks.

cloverleaf likes this.
  12. cloverleaf

No.8 provisionall sold to the man above :)

13. claude

claude Donator

No1 if still available please for my longbow

14. cloverleaf

No. 1 sold to the man above; quite literally some bits left..

15. cloverleaf

Still some left :)

16. cloverleaf

17. cloverleaf

Various bits still here..

18. cloverleaf

Various bits still left - open to offers as a job lot or included with any of my other items ;)

19. cloverleaf

Various bits still left - open to offers as a job lot as I'd like them gone..

20. cloverleaf

;)