1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Assistance In Reading area.

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by POT LUCK, Jun 30, 2007.

1. POT LUCK

POT LUCK Newbie

I have just taken up the challenge of the air rifle and would appreciate the help of someone in the Reading area showing me the way.
    I have an AA410 with a Walther scope and would like to do some hunting, when i get to a reasonable standard.
    Thanks.

2. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

Hello there,

I'm not sure exactly what the question is but your best bet is to find a farm around Reading somewhere, where you can shoot.

James.

3. POT LUCK

POT LUCK Newbie

Reading area.

Morning James,

I have a good chance of getting on a farm, just wondered if some kind sole would be interested in letting me tag along with them on a hunt so I can pick up a few pointers?

David.

4. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

Well I go down with 2 friends - I think another person may be pushing it a little bit.

Plus we don't hunt very often, it's more targets, bottles, cans and anything else.

The good news is that many farms are seeing outbreaks of rats about now, because of the time of year I'd guess. Any farm local in our area is definately worth a try; we have permission now at a farm about 15 miles away from where we live and it's easy to get to by car.

I'm sure farmers will welcome you with open arms if it means you taking some rats out for them.

Good luck, and never give up.

James.