1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Artemis M22 Super Deal

Discussion in 'Countryway Gunshop' started by the-countryway, Aug 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the-countryway

the-countryway Posting Addict

We have got the Artemis M22 rifle in .177 and .22 in stock at an unbeatable price.
    Only £180. Get in while stocks last.

woodyrapid7 likes this.
  2. Farty

Farty Totty GURU

WOW that is one hell of a price If I hadn't bought two springers recently I would of had one!!!!!!!!!

3. Stevie Darling

Stevie Darling Sexual tyrannosaurus

Not a bad looking rifle that:)

4. mark1967

mark1967 Engaging Member

You could have it was posted in August;)

5. the-countryway

All sold now i'm afraid. We have approximately 5 P10s left at £275

6. monsta41

monsta41 Donator

the artemis has that same horrible orange coloured stock as the other smk crap

7. the-countryway

A lot of our customers have been very impressed with the build quality inside these rifles. I believe there is currently a thread regarding these rifles in the general section of the forum. They were very good value for money at £180.

8. neil180

neil180 Busy Member

I will be doing a review of mine over the coming days. I have never owned an SMK before so it will be interesting for me at least. Initial impressions I must say are good. I first saw one of these rifles when I was round at Paul Shorts and I have to say I was impressied with what I saw. The spec list of the gun is indeed impressive for such a budget rifle. Regulated, titanium cylinder, built in pressure guage etc etc.
    We will see how it shoots :)

9. androids0711

androids0711 Engaging Member

They are good value at double that. I've stripped an m22 I owned. Nice clean engineering well out together accurate great shot count the list goes on .... The talk of smk crap is ill informed . if folk talk about a b2 from 15 years ago maybe. But it's a tool for a job ... And they are now catching up with style. Stocks aren't best in terms of chequering etc but solid and serviceable .... Certainly better engineering than zobroia and many would be surprised at how many mainstream gun names are made by snow peak. Smk are importers buying inb from different factories .... Not a manufacturer

10. woodyrapid7

woodyrapid7 Engaging Member

I always miss out on these deals, I’ll keep a close watch out for the next deal, hopefully a m16a

Atb paul

11. carnivore

carnivore Big Poster

Have you owned a lot of Artemis 'crap' rifles, Monsta41?

The colour is better 'in the flesh than in pictures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.