1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Artemis M16d Video Review

Discussion in 'Videos' started by dancza, Aug 12, 2018 at 8:48 PM.

1. dancza

dancza Donator

Hey guys,

I'm back at it with the camera again :D. Had a few of the new M16D's in so I thought I'd do a video review for those interested in the new Artemis rifles.

Unfortunately it was a bit gusty which did effect the accuracy results a little bit with the 40 yard group but even then it was pretty good.

PCP's still feel soulless to shoot to me though.

jps norton and PumpnGun like this.
  2. mikeyhall1

mikeyhall1 Major Poster

Nice review Dan as always. I need to make the time to pop up and see you at some point as you’re only up the road:)

dancza likes this.
  3. dancza

dancza Donator

Send us a PM if there's any time that you want to come visit and I'll make sure that I'm in as I'm out delivering sometimes. If you do come down (and I still have it) you've got to have a go at the double barrel Beeman. It's... different. :D:up:

4. mikeyhall1

mikeyhall1 Major Poster

Would love to Dan cheers mate

dancza likes this.
  5. PumpnGun

PumpnGun Donator

Good video Dan, that seems a pretty decent rifle, thanks for sharing :thumb:

Ray

dancza likes this.
  6. dancza

dancza Donator

In my opinion Ray in its price bracket it's near unbeatable, it's a ton lighter than a Rotex but it has a better shot count and a considerably better trigger although it isn't quite as pretty.

Although that being said I think my little XS19 is prettier than both! :D

PumpnGun likes this.
  7. mike-carter

mike-carter Big Poster

Seems a good little offering this. Question is will Artemis (Chinese offering) surpass the more reputable makers? Are you listening Hermann, BSA and the like. Generally it would appear Artemis improve whilst others get worse.

evenbad, dancza and PumpnGun like this.
  8. dancza

dancza Donator

Well the parts may be made in China but the design of the M16 family is actually British. If you take a look at one you'll see the Union Jack and "designed by SMK" on the side of the action.

Regarding them overtaking the big brands they're putting up a hell of a strong fight against them especially when you look at the specs of them. They also seem to be listening to our complaints about certain rifles and rectifying them as well which is always great to see. :up:

evenbad, mike-carter and PumpnGun like this.
  9. jps norton

jps norton One Hit Wonder

Is the M16D readily available or is it just in small numbers atm?