1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

anyone know what MK rifle this is

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by weedmonster77, May 10, 2012.

1. weedmonster77

weedmonster77 Newbie

Hiya everyone iv just been given this old gun its a BSA Meteor .22...TH78862 is the number on the barrel. Can anyone tell me what MK it is as it needs a new stock also what should the power be like on this kind of rifle...this 1 will just about dint a empty tin from about 12m DSCF1255.jpg
    cheers mick

2. 1961nuffield

1961nuffield Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

1979 .22 mk 5 (I think)

John

3. Mart61

Mart61 Pro Poster

Blimey! You know your onions! Was it made on a Tuesday?

:D

4. butch

butch Busy Member

Thursday

5. Meteor62

Meteor62 Major Poster

If I email bsa with full serial number of my rifle will they be able to give an accurate year of manufacture.

6. OLD GIT61

OLD GIT61 if no spring it wont do a thing

All the BSA Meteor stocks will fit the Meteor actions that look like yours.But dont know about the new ones.