1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. PLEASE READ
    You are breaking the forum rules if there is no comment on a sales or wanted thread by either the buyer or seller. 
    Or regarding to members manufacturing things stating something is going to be discussed and initiated through pm.
    I.e. 
    A buyer in manufactured section hi I’m interested in some work by you pm incoming.
    Or seller in a wanted add, hi I can do that for you pm incoming regarding it.
    Or a normal sale, hi I want to buy your item
    If a manufacturer gets asked privately about a sale they should say to the prospective buyer please comment on my thread to adhere to forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else shoot inside?

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Batz, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Batz

Batz Busy Member

Lots of people plink in their back gardens but anyone shoot indoors?

Going to start pistol shooting in my garage soon. Got a Crosman 1377 and
    a Benjamin trail pistol. Both shoot around 600 fps. The Crosman I don't
    have to fully pump up but the Benjamin might be to much for the garage
    I don't know.

2. doodsy

doodsy Donator

Yeh I shoot my 1377 indoors at times good for the adjustable power capability

3. Stevie Darling

Stevie Darling Sexual tyrannosaurus

Yep,

But the wife is getting really p****d off with exploded blue bottles everywhere:)

4. essex sniper

essex sniper Banned BANNED

My mrs hates me shooting in the living room when eastenders is on lol

5. trumpetier

trumpetier Major Poster

Talking about blue bottles......the good thing about a crosman pumper is you can hunt without even leaving the house...... a few pumps with no pellet in and you can stalk the fly,s in your living room/kitchen etc......bang, another one bites the dust :D

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  6. Batz

Batz Busy Member

lol I will have to try some of this kind of hunting :D

7. trumpetier

trumpetier Major Poster

easier than stalking bunnies, saves on fuel to traveling to your permission :D

8. daveboy

daveboy Engaging Member

Not as nice to eat though.I know I have swallowed loads when out on the bike.:)

9. doodsy

doodsy Donator

Bang on [Politics are banned - read the Forum Rules] my conservatory is my wasp and fly hunting ground the 1377 is perfect for it

10. kermitboy1

kermitboy1 Banned BANNED

In the very early days of my ownership of a 'Crosman 2250', I took great pleasure in shooting from the end of my hallway in to the kitchen. Then that evil gun made me buy her lots of lovely metal jazzy bits and trigger upgrades and hammers and power valves and what have you. And the love affair ended, as did the indoor shooting. Apart that is, from the first time I ever chrono'd my 'FAC' Air/R in the conservatory using a honking great big bit of wood as a back stop. Thankfully I was firing towards the brick wall of the conservatory, and that pellet that went clean through the block and marked the brick work has to this day, never been noticed by the one who wears the longest trousers. If she had, then I can assure you that I would have faced a massive :protest:. KB1

11. RICHGCOOP

RICHGCOOP Engaging Member

12. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Big Poster

Can they be hunted at night with night vision, or can you just lamp for them, and what mag scope would be recommended, and would I be better shooting from a hide, or stalking them, and should I wear camo gear :rolleyes:. And any decent cooking tips for Blue bottles, Blue bottle drum sticks sounds good, or may be Southern FLYED :).

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  13. JSB888

JSB888 Keyboard Hero

I used to do the same with my Ratty and swan filter tips :)

14. davejenzen

davejenzen Donator

yep i too shoot indoors at 10m rifle and air pistol but only allowed when wife at work. 4 mornings per week,quite happy

15. buffy vampire slayer

buffy vampire slayer LOW BELLEND THRESHOLD

don't hang your targets on the telly then:D

16. Gunfun

Gunfun Engaging Member

I practice off hand, kneeling and sitting shooting positions indoors. I shoot over 8 meters (down the hall to the end of the kitchen) and use a bucket (roller) filled with rags to stop ricochets and collect all pellets. I find it very difficult to shoot 10 shot 1/2" groups off hand but the practice is helping.
    The pictures show the target holder in the kitchen and in the garden (20 meter range).

17. audiguypaul

audiguypaul Donator

I've recently moved, the old place had a 100+ft back garden which was great for plinking, it was an old terrace from when houses had decent gardens. The new one is an 80's detatched so i have to open the patio doors and shoot from the far end of the lounge diner to get just over 20m.

18. edtwozeronine

edtwozeronine Donator

The club what I go to is in an old village hall. Not a great distance is available, but having it all weathers is nice. At home it has to be outside to avoid, ermmm, danger! Yes, we'll call her that... errr, it... ummm... Yeah!

19. RICHGCOOP

RICHGCOOP Engaging Member

My grandson having fun in the basement. .177 pellet gun.

[​IMG]

20. Harwich Shooter

Harwich Shooter Donator

I am lucky enough to have 10 metres inside the house with the double brick kitchen wall with a couple of Argos books in front as a backstop. Great for setting up the FAC Rapid as I cannot do it in the garden. Too many neighbours and too much power!
    My wife says I can but only when she goes out :)