1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Airgun Security

Discussion in 'Gmaccustomparts.com' started by gmac, Nov 6, 2011.

1. gmac

gmac Member

2. Titchgamer

Titchgamer Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Great idea! Dam if only they were FAC rated Ide have me one of them!

3. Tadpole

Tadpole Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

They look good value for the money :thumb: ............................ :coffee:

4. andyz1000

andyz1000 Banned

blimey thats good value
    going to have to get myself one of those 5 gun cabinets:up:

5. essex sniper

essex sniper Banned

i orderd one but there only good for springers with no scope .any rifle with a scope dont fit so there no good for anything......shame

6. Paul P

Paul P Engaging Member

I disagree, i`ve managed to get 3 scoped rifles (2x 850 Air Magnums and a BSA Scorpion) in my 5 gun cabinet, you just have to angle them rather than stand them straight up ;)

7. Titchgamer

Well lets see some pictures come on!!

8. essex sniper

essex sniper Banned

the airgun centre orderd them in for me we spent an hour in the shop with different rifles they wouldnt fit ...could only get 1 in comfertable......u shouldnt have to angle or sqeeze them in ....if i wanted to squeeze them all together and didnt care if they got damaged id put them in my old van vault........orderd the 5 rifle cabinet for 3 rifles.....aa s410f.....brocock contour......daystate red ranger....would not fit......if i am doing something wrong please let me no.....

9. Titchgamer

Well to be fair ive seen a gun cabinet where you didnt have to squueze them in!
    I have a bratton sound 5 gun cabinet. I can JUST fit in 2 shottys and 2 rifles but I have had to take off the bolts to fit them in!

10. essex sniper

essex sniper Banned

dont mind close or snug but u should be able to stand them in there side by side you shouldnt have to squeeze or angle them to fit .....i mean be honest if the company made em a couple of inches deeper then no problem.....im not trying to have a pop at any one but rite is rite aint it

11. grunt894

grunt894 Newbie

Do they now make this in a deeper version if so where could I get one from? Thanks

12. techno

techno Busy Member

put the rifles in sideways, thats what i do.