1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

AirGun Hunter Required £££

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by sbearproductions, Jul 14, 2007.

1. sbearproductions

sbearproductions Newbie

Hello Airgunners,

I have a small video production company and we are about to start filming a series of DVDs on various hunting, shooting and fishing sports.

One of the sports we will be covering is Air Rifle Hunting. We are looking for a keen airgun hunter who knows his stuff and would be happy to take our presenter out for a days hunting.

Whats in it for Me? I hear you ask. Well, we'll pay you for a start. No one does anything for free - do they. Asides from recieving your fee you have the chance to represent your sport and show off your skills and knowledge.

If you have a preferred 'shoot' we can use then so much the better, and the better the fee. If not, don't worry as we have several locations available.

Anyone interested take part or find out more can e-mail me, Martin, at Sbearproductions@yahoo.co.uk

I look forward to all replies and interest, Martin

2. Rockabilly

Rockabilly Big Poster

top cat on here is the guy you want , what he does"nt know about airguns and field craft isnt worth knowing ,also hes a good bloke,
    and one of the best airgun hunters out there.

3. topcat

topcat Post Whore

filmstar

thank you for your kind words rockabilly but it aint my type of thing think andy on here would be more suitable read some of his reviews on here and there are really good

4. Rockabilly

Rockabilly Big Poster

dont be modest topcat, with those film star looks of yours,
    and a body like john claude van dam, you"l have it made:D:moon: