1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Airgun Comic Reviews

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Rockabilly, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Rockabilly

Rockabilly Big Poster

i know the popular airgun comics have to make money
    from advertising but why cant they give honest reviews
    on the guns they test? i have yet to see any gun get a
    bad report, even the smk chinese springers get good write ups
    do these blokes that do these write ups think we are muppets :mad:

your views please..

2. andy s410c

andy s410c Active Member

MAGAZINE WRITE UPS

I suppose that the "EXPERTS" that write for the mags have to cater for eveybody not everybody can afford a Theoben,Daystate,etc... IMO the write ups seem quite balanced with good&bad points for the respective gun highlighted but again thats just my opinion....... :soap:

3. Rockabilly

Rockabilly Big Poster

andy it does"nt matter if the gun costs £50 or£1000 people what to know the score ,....they recomend all guns they test its a load of cobblers, we pay their wages by buying these mags so let them start being straight with us!!!!

4. andy s410c

andy s410c Active Member

MAGAZINE WRITE UPS

Rockabilly as you know its the same in certain fishing magazines aswell its just the way it is!! My motto is "TRY BEFORE YOU BUY" if possible :rant:

5. Potshot

Potshot Engaging Member

Airgun fiction

Hi all, They have never, ever given a gun a bad review.
    Also have you noticed in the hunting STORIES, any animal shot is killed by a perfect headshot and never twitches or bleeds or,heaven forbid, require a second shot!!
    I don't remember seeing a pcp strip for a while/ever!!
    OH LOOK it's a Sterling HR81 (again)
    I can't wait for the BAM review:D

6. Andy

Andy Administrative Staff Member Founder

The strips are not always perfect either, if you followed the HW45 strip they did you could end up loosing an eye. :down:

7. Potshot

Potshot Engaging Member

Bull comp

What's the biggest piece of Bull**** that you've seen printed in the airgun press?
    Remember my post "12lbs per square foot" I think I may have read that somewhere!!!