1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Air Arms Galahad Or Zbroia Kozak Or Hw100t

Discussion in 'Airgun Reviews' started by Aponalto, Mar 17, 2019 at 1:36 PM.

1. Aponalto

Aponalto Newbie

i want to buy a pcp airguns and i dont know what to buy of the following: air arms galahad, zbroia kozak or HW100T. 177 all
    From the reviews i saw that Galhad is regulated in 16 joules and i dont know if the power is enough for peagons at distance 50-70m.
    The other airguns is in 30joules.
    I like the bullpud size but i read very possitive reviews for HW100T. Could someone help me to choose please?

2. secretagentmole

secretagentmole Low down, dirty and quiet...

What power the Galahad is depends on where you are.
    From the way you write I would guess you are not a UK resident.
    A pigeon at 50 metres is not a shot I would take....

3. Aponalto

Aponalto Newbie

Yes i m from Cyprus.
    I think Galahad is at 16 joules power and the other 2 in 30joules.
    I want to make the better choice for airgun and i want some help ans opinions about this airguns possitives and negatives if they have

4. Matool

Matool Well-Known Member

The kozak every time mate :thumb:

5. TonyB55

TonyB55 Active Member

I would not choose a high power .177 as a long range hunting rifle. 50m is a long shot to be certain you are in the kill zone unless you are an exceptional shot. I would suggest it would be better with a bigger calibre, maybe .25, and shorter range.

6. Marky-Boy

Marky-Boy Just The Two

HW100 for Life

7. pjgtech

pjgtech Big Poster

Hmm, shooting live prey at 70m? with an airgun? really? :facepalm:

8. Aponalto

Aponalto Newbie

Its not permitted.25 in Cyprus only .177.
    I didnt told that i will shooting at 70m but most 40-50m but i want something with the less problems for examble o-rings-regulators etc.
    I like bullpud but here in cyprus i saw only the air arms galahad and kozak.
    All here they told me to take hw100. they dont know the other brands very much for the
    reliability so i want more opinions from people they have this guns.

9. Matool

Matool Well-Known Member

If you want reliable the air arms s410 would be perfect and it's easily capable of the accuracy your after with close to any pellet too.

10. cjsid

cjsid Engaging Member

I would go Kozak tbh since they are made to be higher powered