1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  3. IMPORTANT - SALES RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Do not list items for sale or swap on this forum that you have listed elsewhere.
    Ads for items that are listed elsewhere will be deleted without notice and repeated infractions of this nature will result in restricted access to the sales section.

All sales threads should have a photo of the item with your username and date written on a piece of paper next to the item for sale.
    More info and guidelines here.

Do not list items for sale on behalf of other people, you must own the item that is for sale.

Please make sure you have also filled in your private seller details in your profile.
    If you haven't already, please click here and add your details.

Please note that submitted ads are not visible until manually approved by the mod team, and that those that do not conform to the rules will not be approved. 

Finally, to make our life easier please report your completed listings & mark them as sold :)

Dismiss Notice

Good deal Agt Vulcan Mk1/2 .177

Discussion in 'Private Airgun and Accessories Sales' started by Samobaggins, Dec 5, 2018 at 11:32 PM.

1. Samobaggins

Samobaggins Keyboard Hero

This is a great little rifle that’s been tuned by Airfective and is sporting one of their nice carbon shrouds. I also have the original.
    The bolt is currently on the left of the rifle but can be swapped very easily to the right. It comes with two mags and is a dream to shoot.
    I’m selling this as I am making space.

The rifle is 9.8 out of 10. The only marks I can find are on the front of the stock by the chequering. Very faint.

Huge shot count with over 200 shots when filled to 250 bar.
    It’s not pellet fussy and shoots everything I have really well.

£880 collected
    £900 posted

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2. cloverleaf

cloverleaf Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Approved - GLWS!

3. Samobaggins

Samobaggins Keyboard Hero

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cloverleaf likes this.