1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Question Aa Diablo Express Over Fields ?

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by WhyteCat, Oct 12, 2019 at 8:30 PM.

1. WhyteCat

WhyteCat Active Member

Just ordered a tin of Express to try at 30M +

Have only shot Diablo Fields through the S400 so will be interesting to see how it goes just doing targets in the garden, anyone else using the Express ?

2. monsta41

monsta41 Donator

3. john79

john79 Keyboard Hero

I used them in my old Anschutz 8002 , they was no different to the exacts 8.44's just more expensive , my ISP didn't like them , im going to try them in my steyr tomorrow !:)

4. stew87

stew87 Certified

My Tx loves them but I cant justify another 40 quid a sleeve for a very slight gain in accuracy

johnerz and john79 like this.
  5. robs5230

robs5230 леший

i shoot express but jsb express.
    Superb pellet

6. rabbitwrecker

rabbitwrecker The Tree Hunter...

Top of the pile in my .22 99s... :thumb:

7. PhatMan

PhatMan Posting Addict

WhyteCat,

JSB Express are my go-to pellets.

With only one exception, they shoot the most accurately from my rifles, and give me the best trajectory to fifty-five (55) yards.

Have fun & a good Sunday :)

Best regards

Russ

WhyteCat likes this.
  8. 32:1

32:1 Theoben user

I can see a pellet test coming for you buddy, as once you start searching it never ends

Good luck and enjoy

Chris

WhyteCat likes this.
  9. WhyteCat

WhyteCat Active Member

Hi Chris, I have you right, it would be never ending !! - I swore I would only shoot AA Diablo Fields but I am only trying the Express for something to do basically. I have no complaints about the Diablo Fields, any inconsistency is probably down to me. I am only trying the Express as they are from the same stable & fairly cheap on the Airgun spares web site & I was buying something anyway. It will be interesting to see how they do. However today is fairly windy where I am & the Fields are struggling @ 40 yds so the Express would more probably.

It will be fun testing though ;)

10. TR158

TR158 Busy Member

The link below is to a review of the JSB Express pellets in 177 by Hard Air Magazine in December 2017.

https://hardairmagazine.com/reviews/jsb-exact-express-diabolo-7-87-grain-177-pellet-test-review/

Their conclusion (for those that don't want to read the entire review)

HARD AIR MAGAZINE TEST CONCLUSIONS

JSB Exact Express Diabolo 7.87 grain .177 pellets offer a good choice for shooting in many air rifles.
    The manufacturer has a great reputation for pellet consistency. However, the Exact Expresses tested by HAM had a rather large variation in weight.
    This, together with the somewhat extravagant claims made for muzzle velocity, knocked them out of a HAM Silver Award.

I've found this to be true of all tins of JSB Exacts when I have hand selected and weighed a sample vs the AA Express which always come out far more consistent in terms of shape and weight. That said, for my level / type of shooting they're perfectly adequate.

WhyteCat likes this.