1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

.32 blanks

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by career707lover, May 11, 2012.

1. career707lover

career707lover Busy Member

As above if anyone has some that they dont need please PM me with a price, cheers :)

2. career707lover

Still looking if anyone has some :)

3. highland chief

highland chief Donator

did you phone gows in dundee mate?

cheers

gus

4. career707lover

I did mate, (thanks for that) but they said they couldnt post them and its a bit of a long way to travel so im giving it one last shot, if no success think he will just get a .22 or even 8mm blank firer, something for which ammo is a bit easier to get without travelling :)

5. highland chief

highland chief Donator

if it would help i could maybe get them for you then post on, did doug say he had any in stock?

cheers

gus