1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

2 for 1 !

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by mikmon, May 4, 2012.

1. mikmon

mikmon Donator

Hi well it's been said a few times on here I'm testing the water iv got a couple of springer combo,s and looking to swap them both for a good pcp ! I have a v-mhw97k in .22 doing 11.8 and a button tuned hw77 in .177 doing 11.3.... Both guns shoot really nice .

Mik

2. mikmon

mikmon Donator

If anyone wants pics pm me your emal addy not sure how to get them onto here !

Mik

3. madcarlos

madcarlos Engaging Member

only to ask what value do you put on these please to compare a poss swap/deal ,,,,thanks

4. mikmon

mikmon Donator

Emails sent !MikPs both include scopes 1x nikko mountmaster 4-12x50 with a good 1 piece mount 1x Bushnell banner 6-18x50 none IR and a good qual 1 piece mount and doth got gun cases.

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  5. JD

JD Donator

Is the Hw77 a rifle or carbine model ?

6. mikmon

mikmon Donator

No john full length mate

Mik

7. JD

JD Donator

Is the Hw77 a mk1, 2 or 3 ?

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  8. roughcoat

roughcoat Donator

pic

Cheer's for the pic Mik

Attached Files:

9. elliott92

elliott92 Engaging Member

would you be willing to sell these mate?

10. mikmon

mikmon Donator

Hey roughcoat nice one with the pic mate I would of put a pic on of them me self but no.idea how to lol I should of sent u a few lol

Cheers bud !
    Mik

11. mikmon

mikmon Donator

anyone ?

12. JD

JD Donator

It puts anyone off showing interest, when you dont answer questions, asked on your thread.

Any info and details of the rifles condition you give, will gain you more interest.

13. mikmon

mikmon Donator

john mate *** do u want to know mate ?if its *** mk it is not sure mate id say at a guess its a mk2

mik

14. mikmon

mikmon Donator

hi john iv just looked back mate only thing i can see tat i didnt do was answer which mk it was mate most everything else is in the thread including pics mate condition is a funny thing what i think its ok might not be with someone else and the other way round ! i did say if anyone wants pics they can have them by mail as i dont know how to put them on here ! all i can say is they are both in *** i think very good condition and both shoot a lot better than when bought over the counter new !

Mik

15. The Dark Defender

The Dark Defender Well-Known Member

would you be interested in swaping these for a gunpower stealth in .22?

16. mikmon

mikmon Donator

hi mate cheers for the offer but im after something along the same value as them mate

mik

17. The Dark Defender

What would you say the value of both rifles was mate? I would be willing to offer the whole pcp setup The stealth with SMK 3-9x40 scope, silencer, laser sight, stealth gun bag and a stirup pump.

18. The Dark Defender

Or would you be willing to swap just the hw97k for the stealth scope and gunbag without the pump?