1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. PLEASE READ
    You are breaking the forum rules if there is no comment on a sales or wanted thread by either the buyer or seller. 
    Or regarding to members manufacturing things stating something is going to be discussed and initiated through pm.
    I.e. 
    A buyer in manufactured section hi I’m interested in some work by you pm incoming.
    Or seller in a wanted add, hi I can do that for you pm incoming regarding it.
    Or a normal sale, hi I want to buy your item
    If a manufacturer gets asked privately about a sale they should say to the prospective buyer please comment on my thread to adhere to forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

“Sons of Guns” star Will Hayden was arrested on child molestation charges

Discussion in 'General chit chat' started by neiled, Aug 15, 2014.

1. neiled

neiled Donator

2. essex sniper

essex sniper Banned BANNED

If he done it let's hope he has a very slow and painful death and really suffers atb

3. Brittleview

Brittleview Well-Known Member

"Give a dog a bad name and hang him"

4. neiled

neiled Donator

Looks like he's going to get what's due to him.........

BATON ROUGE, La. — Will Hayden, star of the Discover Channel reality TV show “Sons of Guns,” was arrested Tuesday and charged with aggravated rape of a 12-year-old.
    UPDATE: TMZ.com reports a representative for Discovery Channel has said the network has canceled the series in light of the allegations against Hayden. “Given the serious and horrific nature of the charges against Will Hayden, we have decided to halt further production of Sons of Guns and cancel the series”

According to The Times-Picayune, in an affidavit the alleged victim told East Baton Rouge Sheriff's deputies that Hayden had raped her almost daily since March 2013.
    Also in the affidavit, the victim told authorities she did not report the acts because she feared physical abuse from Hayden, who allegedly told the victim, "Don't tell them nothing, because I'm all you got.” TMZ reports the victim is Hayden’s daughter.

Hayden was the founder and owner of Red Jacket Firearms in Baton Rouge and, according to RawStory, has been on five seasons of the Discovery Channel show “Sons of Guns,” which centers on his business.
    Hayden was also arrested on Aug. 9 and charged with molestation of a juvenile and crimes against nature. According to WAFB-TV, he bonded out from that arrest after posting a $150,000 bond.
    TMZ.com reported that Hayden claimed the first arrest was the result of retaliation from an ex-girlfriend.

WAFB-TV reports the CEO of Red Jacket Firearms says Hayden agreed to separate himself from the company after the first arrest.

On Tuesday evening, Red Jacket Firearms released the following statement on its Facebook page: Today, Red Jacket Firearms has received complete legal separation as an entity, from Will Hayden. We will continue to operate, although with heavy hearts and promise to do everything in our power to fill customer orders, back orders and provide support to those affected by these new developments.

5. yorkshireshoot

yorkshireshoot Posting Addict

Damn I quite liked sons of guns too , cheers for the update .

6. RichieRich

RichieRich Ping!

The show was a bit hit and miss, but the way it runs as a business is a joke. American Guns is the same, and you should see reviews of the place on Google!

Will deserves what's coming to him, and Discovery have done the right thing cancelling the show, regardless if Red Jacket have separated themselves from Will, legally or otherwise.

7. 177

177 Donator

What concerns me these days is how readily anyone, anywhere, at any time, can be accused and, as they say mud (censored) sticks.

Now, that's not to say that if someone does this sort of thing they shouldn't be pursued and punished to the full extent of the law; obviously they should.

The thing about celebrity status is that you ought to expect people to go digging for dirt. Part of choosing to be in the public eye involves opening yourself up to be dissected in detail by anyone who wants to invest the resources.

The thing that gets me about the above is that at least some of those around him (nearest and dearest for example) almost had to have known :(

And, as usual, the press will focus in on the perpetrator and not on the damage they have caused to the victim, for as long as they can sensationalise it. The fact is that other similar cases pass by quietly on a depressingly regular basis because no public-eye celebrity is involved.

So the sharks circle when the fame of one or more parties warrants press attention while 'the rest of them' haven't the impact so are considered less worthy of similar attention.

The other worrying aspect of this is that a finger can be pointed at any one of us, any time, and we now seem to be in a guilty until proven innocent society and even if innocence is proven, the 'mud' of accusation still sticks and remains long after.

Look at the damage that was done to John Leslie as an individual, to his career, family, friends and so on when Ulrika Johnsson accused him of rape.

A very good friend of mine was accused of sexually harassing a female member of staff when he hadn't - she levied the accusations when he refused her attentions in a sort of perverted revenge. Once the words are spoken, you can't take them back, and everything that followed that so badly affected those involved was based on lies :(

Another close friend went through a racist investigation at work when a Malaysian employee levied a racist accusation against him based on a "You cheeky monkey" comment that was said in front of several of us, in jest, while bantering about the things we had done on a bank holiday weekend :(

Attitudes can turn on a dime and, once turned, they rarely return back to true north, as it were.

These are dangerous times for us all whether we have committed a crime or not.

And the fact that the victims are often overlooked in favour of sensationalist journalism is quite obscene IMHO

I'll get my coat...

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  8. neiled

neiled Donator

The show started out as entertaining but in the end it was getting OTT and just showed just how crazy the gun laws are in the USA.

Would you let that son-in-law Kris work on anything you owned or come to think of it would you want him to be anywhere near any guns in this country.........I certainly wouldn't?

I don't think Will Hayden will be as bolshy when he's locked up and his cell mates "Ben Dover & Phil Mecrackup" decide his fate!

9. yorkshireshoot

yorkshireshoot Posting Addict

Did anyone see the 9year old with an Uzi who shot the firearms instructor the other day ? You gotta worry about a country where she can use a sub machine gun but would have to wait 12 more years to sup a half of lager !

10. RichieRich

RichieRich Ping!

Yeah, there was a thread about it on here somewhere. That's america for you, allowing minors access to cartridge firing guns. Their constitution is in dire need of a shake-up.

11. 177

177 Donator

I think the attitude towards firearms in the USA is where the major difference is, coupled with a slightly paranoid and deeply worried culture, which would suggest a deep seated concern about the political and financial stability of the country IMHO.

There was a heart breaking TV show on recently where kids had died in firearms accidents that were entirely preventable with better training and supervision.

America has almost as many gun related deaths per day as we have in a year, and there are about as many firearms as there are people over there.

Culturally there are some very, very different attitudes going on which is why we cannot and should not draw parallels to gun laws and crime over there when compared to over there.

It's an America thing though, not a Canada and Alaska thing, which is why I say it is cultural.

Alaska has a very high percentage of population gun ownership and a comparatively tiny gun-related crime percentage (not taking suicides into account) just for the sake of an example.

Anyhoo, I digress...

Will Hayden :down:

12. neiled

neiled Donator

Your right in what you say but this isn't a historical accusation unlike most of the celebrity accusations in this country which in my opinion are nigh on impossible to prove after 20, 30, 40 years or more.

As for your friends racist accusation, well that's pure and simply the "politically correct brigade" having lost the plot again with common sense once again losing out against the fear of being branded racist, sexist, homophobic or some other crap.

13. Kenbarcon

Kenbarcon Donator

Has he been found guilty yet? or are you hanging him just for being accused of the offense ?