Thread: Latest Diana Rifles

Post Thanks / Like

Latest Diana Rifles

Hi,i have just recieved the latest Diana catalogue and have uploaded the pictures of the newest models,one is the Mod.56 TH(target hunter) and the other is theMod.470 TH,they look really classy-what do you think?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mmmmm Tasty What are the prices like though? Do I need to start selling my body? (for scrap)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianhw77k View Post
    Mmmmm Tasty What are the prices like though? Do I need to start selling my body? (for scrap)
    I will let you know if you have to sell just waiting for some prices,soon as i know i will postGood news price of scrap has gone up
    Last edited by corker; 02-11-2009 at 16:39 PM. Reason: added text

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianhw77k View Post
    Heres the prices as promised(are you sitting)-Mod 56 TH 625 or with combo of scope and mounts 735 and Mod 470 TH 485 or 590 with scope and mount combo.
    Both models have match grade all metal triggers and no open sights,prices are a big shock

Registered 40+ posts
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aye those prices mean they wont sell many over here

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    Heres the prices as promised(are you sitting)-Mod 56 TH 625 or with combo of scope and mounts 735 and Mod 470 TH 485 or 590 with scope and mount combo.
    Both models have match grade all metal triggers and no open sights,prices are a big shock
    Prices seem high but dont really shock as they are both improved versions of existing models. The mod 56 is an Airking but with thumbhole stock adjustable buttpad and at last a Diana rifle without a plastic trigger. match grade metal trigger on this. when you think the 54 airking costs over 500 new you can see why the mod 56 costs 600+ but. i agree, although they are very well engineered, it's still alot of money for a springer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arrows180 View Post
    Prices seem high but dont really shock as they are both improved versions of existing models. The mod 56 is an Airking but with thumbhole stock adjustable buttpad and at last a Diana rifle without a plastic trigger. match grade metal trigger on this. when you think the 54 airking costs over 500 new you can see why the mod 56 costs 600+ but. i agree, although they are very well engineered, it's still alot of money for a springer.
    I agree on the quality side mate the engineering is faultless and they have finally listened to there customers and got rid of those plastic triggers,the pictures i uploaded do not do the rifles justice,in my catalogue both models look stunners,i suppose if you want the best you pay the best price and they only compare to pre-charge prices.

Registered 40+ posts
    Post Thanks / Like
    i was quoted 680 for a 56th yesterday at b.a.r, due late nov.
    tony tyrer
    editor of daystateowners.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper22 View Post
    i was quoted 680 for a 56th yesterday at b.a.r, due late nov.
    The prices are from my local gun shop Melbourne tackle and gun,they seem to be way lower than anybody else i know,my HW80k was only 290,everywhere else wanted 340 lowest,give them a call you might be suprised

Melbourne Tackle and Gun - Shop Online