Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Latest Diana Rifles

  1. #1
    Registered 40+ posts corker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like

    Latest Diana Rifles

    Hi,i have just recieved the latest Diana catalogue and have uploaded the pictures of the newest models,one is the Mod.56 TH(target hunter) and the other is theMod.470 TH,they look really classy-what do you think?

  2. #2
    Registered 40+ posts Ianhw77k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Nr Hastings, East Sussex
    Posts
    3,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mmmmm Tasty What are the prices like though? Do I need to start selling my body? (for scrap)

  3. #3
    Registered 40+ posts corker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianhw77k View Post
    Mmmmm Tasty What are the prices like though? Do I need to start selling my body? (for scrap)
    I will let you know if you have to sell just waiting for some prices,soon as i know i will postGood news price of scrap has gone up
    Last edited by corker; 02-11-2009 at 16:39 PM. Reason: added text

  4. #4
    Registered 40+ posts corker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianhw77k View Post
    Mmmmm Tasty What are the prices like though? Do I need to start selling my body? (for scrap)
    Heres the prices as promised(are you sitting)-Mod 56 TH 625 or with combo of scope and mounts 735 and Mod 470 TH 485 or 590 with scope and mount combo.
    Both models have match grade all metal triggers and no open sights,prices are a big shock

  5. #5
    Registered 40+ posts
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Newcastle upon tyne
    Posts
    165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aye those prices mean they wont sell many over here

  6. #6
    The Forum Cat arrows180's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Worcestershire
    Posts
    1,568
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by corker View Post
    Heres the prices as promised(are you sitting)-Mod 56 TH 625 or with combo of scope and mounts 735 and Mod 470 TH 485 or 590 with scope and mount combo.
    Both models have match grade all metal triggers and no open sights,prices are a big shock
    Prices seem high but dont really shock as they are both improved versions of existing models. The mod 56 is an Airking but with thumbhole stock adjustable buttpad and at last a Diana rifle without a plastic trigger. match grade metal trigger on this. when you think the 54 airking costs over 500 new you can see why the mod 56 costs 600+ but. i agree, although they are very well engineered, it's still alot of money for a springer.

  7. #7
    Registered 40+ posts corker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arrows180 View Post
    Prices seem high but dont really shock as they are both improved versions of existing models. The mod 56 is an Airking but with thumbhole stock adjustable buttpad and at last a Diana rifle without a plastic trigger. match grade metal trigger on this. when you think the 54 airking costs over 500 new you can see why the mod 56 costs 600+ but. i agree, although they are very well engineered, it's still alot of money for a springer.
    I agree on the quality side mate the engineering is faultless and they have finally listened to there customers and got rid of those plastic triggers,the pictures i uploaded do not do the rifles justice,in my catalogue both models look stunners,i suppose if you want the best you pay the best price and they only compare to pre-charge prices.

  8. #8
    Registered 40+ posts
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bolton
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like
    i was quoted 680 for a 56th yesterday at b.a.r, due late nov.
    tony tyrer
    editor of daystateowners.com

  9. #9
    Registered 40+ posts corker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper22 View Post
    i was quoted 680 for a 56th yesterday at b.a.r, due late nov.
    The prices are from my local gun shop Melbourne tackle and gun,they seem to be way lower than anybody else i know,my HW80k was only 290,everywhere else wanted 340 lowest,give them a call you might be suprised

    Melbourne Tackle and Gun - Shop Online

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •