Thread: hoffman premier 35 value please

Donator

hoffman premier 35 value please

been offered the above in mint condition what is value please anyone know ,but it does not have open sights that's the only drawback

Donator
    Some would say just the same price as any other HW35....there are less about than the ones stamped "Hull Cartridge" who are the main importers but other suppliers did import the HW35 so you can find them stamped with "Burgo" for instance....so same price i'd suggest...which version is it..35E or standard...open sights are readily available...often found on the Bay...

Any pictures available claude?
    Does it have a walnut stock?

You can roughly check the year of manufacture if you have the serial number here: http://www.weihrauch-database.eu/dywp

Donator
    no I haven't seen it yet but he wants£160 says it is mint and standard version

Donator
    Quote Originally Posted by claude View Post
    no I haven't seen it yet but he wants£160 says it is mint and standard version

That sounds about right...there's always room for negotiations...I've just looked at your sales posts & it seems like you like buy & sell stuff.... & also looking for stuff in the wanted section too...offer him £130...you never know he might just bite..

Donator
    yes like to buy and sell never seem to end up in profit though!!just like new airguns all the time I keep to around 30-35 guns in my collection at any one time mainly into seventies and eighties rifles though most of the time I never even fire what I buy