Thread: Air Arms S410f Carbine, .22 with Bisley bag - 400

Super Moderator

Air Arms S410f Carbine, .22 with Bisley bag - 400

I have for sale one Air Arms S410f carbine in .22, which is housed in a Bisley carbine-length gun bag.

PLEASE NOTE THE SCOPE PICTURED IS NOW SOLD SO IS NOT INCLUDED, although the mounts can still be had for an additional 5 if required.

The rifle's cylinder is dated 10/2014 and I believe it was bought new around 8 months ago (having obviously sat in stock at the shop for a while). This kit appears to have seen very little use and is almost un-marked - only a few tiny marks on the barrel near the barrel band and one or two very light dings on the stock preventing it from being mint. The dovetails are perfectly straight and all anodised surfaces appear in excellent condition. The end plug is missing out of the muzzle trim but since most bang a mod straight on I don't see this as a deal-breaker - however if it's importent to the prospective buyer I'll see if I can source a replacement.

The kit is complete with original mag, fill adaptor, instruction booklet and scope box / peripherals.

Mechanically everything works as it should - the rifle holding air perfectly and cycling with no issues. The trigger is a typical Air Arms unit offering a clean true-two-stage operation culminating in a nice clean and crisp break. The gun is producing aroudn 11.6ftlb at 130bar cylinder pressure and I'd guess would give around 50 shots per charge from a fill pressure of around 160bar. Anti-tamper is all still intact, further reinforcing this gun's unmolested condition.

At 20yd it's sticking AA Field pellets through one ragged hole with 5-shot groups typically running to between 3 and 5mm c-c.. I suspect that the larger end of this could be improved a little were a higher mag scope fitted, although this one should be grand for most tasks.

I'd like 475 collected please - sorry I'm not willing to post for all the usual reasons, although can send to a dealer at your cost.

SMALL_IMG_6076a.jpg SMALL_IMG_6077a.jpg SMALL_IMG_6088a.jpg SMALL_IMG_6078a.jpgSMALL_IMG_6089a.jpg SMALL_IMG_6079a.jpg SMALL_IMG_6081a.jpg

Usual forum etiquette applies please; first dibs goes to whoever states "I'll take it" or similar in the thread then backs this up with a PM.

In responding to this message and asking to purchase this gun you verify that you're over 18 and not prohibited from buying / owning an airgun.

Ta for looking; any questions / if you'd like high res photos please ask
    Last edited by cloverleaf; 19-01-2018 at 14:57 PM.
    Rather than asking me questions by PM, please post tech queries to the forum and request my input. This way everyone can contribute and benefit

Super Moderator
    Rather than asking me questions by PM, please post tech queries to the forum and request my input. This way everyone can contribute and benefit

Hi there, how much would it be to get the gun posted via gun dealer?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpshooter26 View Post
    Hi there, how much would it be to get the gun posted via gun dealer?
    PM replied to - still available for the time being

Super Moderator
    Scope now sold - rifle, bag and peripherals (exc. mounts) still available for 400