Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Polish CP1

Donator

Polish CP1

My CP1 arrived from Poland and I have put about 100 22s through it. I have to say for the money I am surprised by the quality feel of it.

I had an hour earlier so I stripped it, cleaned and deburred, then added some Bumslide and it is even better. This is just a toy project to for me so I will be doing more playing over time.

Next up will be the two stage trigger mod and then I need to cut the base off the grip so I can get my fat hands comfortable on it.

IMG_20180108_192349 by Andrew Robinson, on Flickr

IMG_20180108_192402 by Andrew Robinson, on Flickr

Mine came on Monday as well!
    Have to say it does feel very good for the money, it's hard to complain at £63. I'm looking forward to shooting it more, at same point I want to build up the courage to open it up and try tuning it

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Looks nice, I more swing towards the replica pistols my self, but i must agree it dose look nice and I may have to invest with out the wife’s knowledge lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donator
    Quote Originally Posted by VIKING6661 View Post
    Looks nice, I more swing towards the replica pistols my self, but i must agree it dose look nice and I may have to invest with out the wife’s knowledge lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is an ugly looking thing and nothing like a "real" gun but it seems to shoot straight. I tried replicas with a P226 but found the fun soon wore off for me.

I think I like tinker as much a shoot so I can strip and rebuild this loads and only lose a little cash if i never get it back together right in the end

I like it and you've now got me looking at their website. I tempted by the .177 with mag and bolt on the left as opposed to yours which is on the right. Will yours accept mags or is it made single shot only? I hate the idea of having to swap hands all the time.

Donator
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubble View Post
    I like it and you've now got me looking at their website. I tempted by the .177 with mag and bolt on the left as opposed to yours which is on the right. Will yours accept mags or is it made single shot only? I hate the idea of having to swap hands all the time.
    Mags do not have a great reputation and single loading is not slow.

You tilt the gun to the left and cock it with your left hand and position the pellet while the gun is still tilted over. Agree it would be a pain with a mag in though.

just found out the cocking handle is the same size as a 9mm casing so I have a cool look extension now

Registered 40+ posts
    The right hand bolt isn't a problem for me at all to use right handed.
    I wouldn't bother with the magazine as they don't work very well but you can still use it single shot if you'd prefer

Donator
    4 and a bit meter in my garage

IMG_20180113_152756 by Andrew Robinson, on Flickr

middle first, 10 shots on each. Apart from the last where the gas ran out so 40 ish full power shots

Naff cocking handle but I like it..

IMG_20180113_152835 by Andrew Robinson, on Flickr

Where did you order it from?
    BASC member

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Quote Originally Posted by Nobbi1977 View Post
    4 and a bit meter in my garage

IMG_20180113_152756 by Andrew Robinson, on Flickr

middle first, 10 shots on each. Apart from the last where the gas ran out so 40 ish full power shots

Naff cocking handle but I like it..

IMG_20180113_152835 by Andrew Robinson, on Flickr

Nice shooting Nobbi.

Think I need one. But with a silencer!