Thread: Target rifle stands / rests / bipods

Super Moderator

Target rifle stands / rests / bipods

I have for sale two folding bipods / rests to suit target rifles with a standard fore end accessory rail.

I got these a while ago with a rifle I bought and tbh am highly unlikely to ever use them, so might as well punt them on.

They attach to a standard accessory rail (without marking it as some do) and appear to be decent quality cast construction with some wear / a few marks, while the larger example is missing the spring / retaining washers off its centre axle (which I plan to replace if I get time, but they're pence on *bay).

The legs on the small one are maybe 3-4" long while those on the larger one are probably 10-11".

I'm after 19 posted each please

SMALL_IMG_4453a.jpg SMALL_IMG_4455a.jpg SMALL_IMG_4454a.jpg
    Rather than asking me questions by PM, please post tech queries to the forum and request my input. This way everyone can contribute and benefit

Super Moderator
    Still available
    Rather than asking me questions by PM, please post tech queries to the forum and request my input. This way everyone can contribute and benefit

Super Moderator
    Last call before I try elsewhere..

Super Moderator
    Withdrawn.