Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Threatened whilst hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    If said ****** is trespassing why doesn't the land owner tell him to keep off his land due to his unreasonable behaviour and that if he persists with his unreasonable behaviour he leave him,the land owner no alternative but to involve the police.Or am i being naive about this.
    Not at all naive Patrick - what you suggest is sensible logic. But for a rather long winded list of reasons that vary in credit ability this isn't going to happen.

Registered 40+ posts
    I think ALL of us should turn up and have a big session there.

My Dad's clay shoot died because of a crappy foul mouthed farmer. It had been on the same site for over 30 years then the farmer up the road started complaining. So the club reduced the number of shoots to a minimum. Then the farm came up for lease and he took it over. Technically he couldnt chuck the club off as they'd signed and paid for a lease for another year before he took over... however:

1. Farmer parked vehicles in the way of the gate - one instance was during the shoot for the local fete. The Councillors present weren't happy.
    2. Farmer put up barbed wire by the shooting pegs.
    3. Farmer then broke into the trap house and called to inform a club member that the trap house was open and he wanted 100 for the traps!! I told my dad he should inform the police at this point.

The club tried to get the council, BASC, CPSA involved but there's little that can be done.

Eventually club folded before the end of the lease due to unreasonable behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Trampilot View Post
    I think ALL of us should turn up and have a big session there.
    You are all welcome!!

Sorry to read your story. Pleanty of wayne kerrs in the world.

Donator
    I'd gladly take a wonder round your permission with the 12 bore, infact I'd bring my mate, he loves letting his .270 off without the moderator!

Ask the land owner if we can have an AGF meet there I'll be up for it once he realises you have lot of friends with guns his tune may change haha

Quote Originally Posted by Gazz81 View Post
    I'd gladly take a wonder round your permission with the 12 bore, infact I'd bring my mate, he loves letting his .270 off without the moderator!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty.h View Post
    Ask the land owner if we can have an AGF meet there I'll be up for it once he realises you have lot of friends with guns his tune may change haha
    That would really piss on his chips!

South Devon where the cream goes on first!
    Nothing to showy ..just a small event will do..

image.jpg
    "He's got the hang of standing and shooting..he's just got to put the two together"

Yeah organise trade stands and everything bet he will not come over throwing his weight around then.

Also evening entertainment and camping make a weekend of it haha