Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tony blair. Limbo champion?

Hes a evil possessed puppet just looking at that grin while lies spue out of his gob, makes me want to exorcise him with extreme justice.

If you went to watch a football match and the team you were supporting lost fair and square. Would you demand a re-match, and if they lost again would you keep on demanding a re-match until you got the result that suited you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Trev2 View Post
    If you went to watch a football match and the team you were supporting lost fair and square. Would you demand a re-match, and if they lost again would you keep on demanding a re-match until you got the result that suited you ?
    If my name was Arsene Wenger.... Yes probably
    I'm dyslexic, an insomniac and an atheist. I laid awake all last night, wondering if there really was a Dog.

Donator
    He's being an opportunist i think lets face it after Iraq and the Chilcot Inquiry his reputation was at an all time low,in fact it couldn't have got any lower possibly so perhaps he thinks by jumping on the 'remain' band wagon and champion their cause he'll be able to redeem himself in many people's eyes.

Donator
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev2 View Post
    What i say to 'Remainers/Remoaners' who say the deciding margin(52-48) wasn't wide enough is this.If you backed a horse in a two horse race and it won/beat the other horse by a head and the people who backed the second horse said it wasn't fair or valid because the winning margin wasn't wide enough and therefore the race should be a re-run would you agree with them or would you just pick up your winnings and say tough luck to them.I think i know what the answer would be.
    Last edited by Patrick; 18-02-2017 at 17:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the dog View Post
    If my name was Arsene Wenger.... Yes probably
    Easy now Dog, he's having a tough week..(errr year)
    BASC member

Registered 40+ posts
    Tony Blair = Total F*cktard

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    What i say to 'Remainers/Remoaners' who say the deciding margin(52-48) was wide enough is this.If you backed a horse in a two horse race and it won/beat the other horse by a head and the people who backed the second horse said it wasn't fair because the winning margin wasn't wide enough and therefore the race should be a re-run would you agree with them or would you just pick up your winnings and say tough luck to them.I think i know what the answer would be.
    Back at you.

The question of a second referendum was raised by Mr Farage in an interview with the Mirror in which he said: "In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way. If the Remain campaign win two-thirds to one-third that ends it."
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politic...endum-36306681

Donator
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelking View Post
    Not from his(Farage's) point of view he'd have been happy with any winning margin i suspect but he knew the remaiiners would squeal for a re-run if it was a close run result and they lost.
    But i dare say had the result been the reverse he(Farage) would have still campaigned to leave as that was his raison d'etre.
    Last edited by Patrick; 18-02-2017 at 17:59 PM.

Yeah, so any winning margin is fine but if you lose by the same margin all bets are off?

There are other politicians who get a complete pasting on here for that, why does he get a free pass?