Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kempton park militaria and air gun fair

Surrey's Anglo-Saxon
    Quote Originally Posted by Dag View Post
    Make the most of it as they plan to redevelop the site and poor old Kempton is going the way of so many racecourses ....housing!
    Dag
    It ain't lump of celery so Dag..... Kempton may be demolished for housing, but this could not happen within the next ten years and then I would have to move the event five miles east to Sandown. And then, if they decide to demolish Sandown ten years later, I will have to move five miles east to Epsom. After that, I would probably give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    It ain't lump of celery so Dag..... Kempton may be demolished for housing, but this could not happen within the next ten years and then I would have to move the event five miles east to Sandown. And then, if they decide to demolish Sandown ten years later, I will have to move five miles east to Epsom. After that, I would probably give up.
    Very true Binners! With Sandown and Epsom flourishing as exhibition and event centres you certainly have other options if and when Kempton vanishes. Good luck with your event
    All best
    Dag

Registered 40+ posts
    What happened to the Bisley fairs Pete .When I lived closer to Bisley they were the highlight of my year , expensive too !That's where I had the pleasure of meeting you .
    Crinkle

Surrey's Anglo-Saxon
    Quote Originally Posted by crinkle View Post
    What happened to the Bisley fairs Pete .When I lived closer to Bisley they were the highlight of my year , expensive too !That's where I had the pleasure of meeting you .
    Crinkle
    I can't say for certain, but from traders and collectors alike, I hear nothing but the NRA are just not interested, which is such a shame. How did you know it was me, you met? I could have been that slim handsome bloke

Registered 40+ posts
    Will there be any lee Enfield 303 rifles for sale? I have a friend who is looking for a dry firing 2nd ww complete with bayonet, not sure what they go for these days?

atb

trooper

Surrey's Anglo-Saxon
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper1965 View Post
    Will there be any lee Enfield 303 rifles for sale? I have a friend who is looking for a dry firing 2nd ww complete with bayonet, not sure what they go for these days?

atb

trooper

Good chance, most things except Section 1 & 2 firearms are permitted. Good luck with your quest.

Registered 40+ posts doddshaun87's Avatar
    Is there any knife stand either?

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Surrey's Anglo-Saxon
    Nobody as yet has asked for a ''knife stand'' however I know there will be bayonets and army knifes

Registered 40+ posts oedbachgen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper1965 View Post

atb

trooper
    Around the 300-400 mark depending on condition, pig sticker bayonet with scabbard 10-15
    I can hit em, I can miss em

Registered 40+ posts doddshaun87's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Nobody as yet has asked for a ''knife stand'' however I know there will be bayonets and army knifes
    Was just wondering as the wife loves her knives . Was gonna use it as a bargaining chip to blag her to go with me ha

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk