Thread: Rohm Twinmaster spares

Registered 40+ posts

Rohm Twinmaster spares

Hi all. Having a bit of a clear out! I do have some other spares but I will list them once I have sorted through them. For the time being I have These up for grabs.

x1 Twinmaster regulator Used but in good condition a couple of small marks but good threads 45
    x1 Twinmaster front and rear sights both in good used condition 30 for the pair
    x1 complete twinmaster exhaust valve again good used condition with new o rings 17.50
    X1 Twinmaster action good used condition with good threads 45

Can take Pay Pal and prices include uk postage.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Twll tin i chi gyd Jackroadkill's Avatar
    Approved - good luck with the sale.

Hi I am interested in the main frame and exhaust valve. Can you please let me know how much they will cost including postage to Ayrshire? Note the Rohm I am trying to rebuild is a C02 pistol but I believe the other parts are interchangeable, can you confirm this? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackroadkill View Post
    Approved - good luck with the sale.
    Hi I am interested in the main frame and exhaust valve. Can you please let me know how much they will cost including postage to Ayrshire? Note the Rohm I am trying to rebuild is a C02 pistol but I believe the other parts are interchangeable, can you confirm this? Thanks.

Registered 40+ posts
    Hi, I can confirm that the parts are interchangeable. There would also be no postage charge to Ayrshire. Best regards Ryboytastic.

Hi, desperately need an 8 shot cylinder or preferably a single shot conversion, it can't face living without being able to shoot it's load. Kept locked in its case, I scared I will open the case and it will have become a cross dressing airsoft and paint half itself pink. Please save him from this, if it doesn't get one soon I'm scared it could be too late.