Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pellet Cartridges - Problems

Registered 40+ posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oedbachgen View Post
    I'm with you on this Wayne, I'l stick with my bb peacemaker, their not a accurate gun to fire even in pellet version.
    I have two pellet peacemakers and they are spot on accurate!!! Love em. The sights are unforgiving and a good nondisruptive trigger press are needed. Had nothing but problems with bb versions. They were accurate though. All three had to go back because of barrel distortion after some months of use. Got refunds and gave up. Now will stick with the pellet Peacemakers. ATB. Pete.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Quote Originally Posted by peteswright View Post
    I have two pellet peacemakers and they are spot on accurate!!! Love em. The sights are unforgiving and a good nondisruptive trigger press are needed. Had nothing but problems with bb versions. They were accurate though. All three had to go back because of barrel distortion after some months of use. Got refunds and gave up. Now will stick with the pellet Peacemakers. ATB. Pete.
    Yes, like the Dan Wesson the Peacemaker is beautifully made and surprisingly accurate. I have the plain blue/black finish that just look ever so slightly case-hardened. The next acquisition might have to be the nickel version which I'd be happy to swap my Sigg Sauer P226 for (another story).
    Last edited by david3392; 12-01-2017 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Typo
    Feinwerkbau 300s .177 target rifle with diopter sights.
    Air Arms S200 Mk3 .22 with dioptre and scope sights.

'It's far better to beg forgiveness than seek permission.