1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum.
    Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    If you don't use Hotmail then ignore this message, click the cross to the right to close this message.
    Dismiss Notice

Whats the cheapest PCP air rifle?

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by RabbitControlSquad, Jun 6, 2010.

1. RabbitControlSquad

RabbitControlSquad Banned

.177 or.22 not really fussed but would prefer 177. Just want to know what the cheapest pcp is? i quite like the ultra btw

2. Jack

Jack Admin(not really)

New? I'm looking at the 10 shot british made Webley Raider. £299.95 :)

3. topcat

topcat Well-Known Member

I have owned an ultra 177 single shot and i wish i had kept it brilliant little gun , dont go for the multi shot, i was get 35 full power shots with bis mags which it preferred all you need is a a pump , easy to fill get one you wont regret it

4. AGSmithy

AGSmithy Well-Known Member

cheapest pcp, the AGS PCR1 £200, good one is the webley raider 10 shot, which is british desgned but made in turkey last time i checked

5. RabbitControlSquad

RabbitControlSquad Banned

thanks all, i like the raider and the bsa ultra, id prefer 2 shot or single because having a 10 shot makes you impatient and you get the rounds off 2 quick. :(

6. AGSmithy

the 2shot is only avalible in .22 and it is £250

7. dec2010

dec2010 No longer active

hi the cheapest PCP is the Benjamin Discovery actually a very good rifle very accurate!!

8. bigchap

bigchap Banned

and prone to falling apart as most of it is plastic!

9. AGSmithy

LOL, I have a crosman 2260, it works well, just needs a breach upgrade and new hammer spring

10. rat or 2 e

rat or 2 e Well-Known Member

what`s the cheapest pcp rifle

THATS EASY it the one you can buy at the least price :D:D

11. Leo

Leo Banned

Not the cheapest but got to be the best in the price range. S400. Picked up for 350 new

12. AGSmithy

you can get a CZ S200 for £250

13. Hornet

Hornet Active Member

S/S ultra. I've had one in .22 & .177. Wish I haden't sold them. I'm after a new one, then get it fitted with a reg by Tench off the bsa owners club site. very accurate little rifle. Rabbits at 45 yards, on problem.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2010