1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum.
    Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    If you don't use Hotmail then ignore this message, click the cross to the right to close this message.
    Dismiss Notice

Target Scan - App

Discussion in 'Airgun Data Center' started by XplosiV, Jan 13, 2017.

1. XplosiV

XplosiV Instant Idiot - Just Add Alcohol

Couldn't see it on here already, but it may be of use to someone

http://www.targetshootingapp.com

Claims to automatically calculate your score as you shoot (targets) and give you a load of other info too.

2. green_rizla

green_rizla Well-Known Member

That's clever....... If I owned a mobile phone, which I don't, I'd probably give it a go.

Cheers
    Peter

3. gasman

gasman Well it looked like a chicken

Yep I have that app, it's really very good, very very clever and 100% reliable

4. ukglyn

ukglyn Donator

im going to download now & give it a go

5. tenpointnine

tenpointnine Donator

Excellent app.

Recently asked the developer, Thomas Gabrowski, if he could add the NSRA 25 yard BR15 target, and got notification this morning that it has been added to the (already comprehensive) list.

Try it, you may like it.

Walter

6. ronnie12342003

ronnie12342003 Well-Known Member

and its a tenner lol

7. BJacobs571

BJacobs571 Well-Known Member

This App works very well but what they don't tell you is the $10.99 only allows you to access one type of target at a time. If you shoot pistol and rifle you have to pay extra to be able save both types of targets. I bought the full version when it first came out and when I updated it it appeared to only be a demo version with no way of saving targets. It may have changed now but the reviews on the apple app store seem to say it hasn't