1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum.
    Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    If you don't use Hotmail then ignore this message, click the cross to the right to close this message.
    Dismiss Notice

Feinwerkbau Sport Price?

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by elementarye, Sep 6, 2010.

1. elementarye

elementarye New Member

Hi all,

I would like to sell a Feinwerkbau Sport 124-Cal 4.5.177 and I'm not really sure how much to sell for. Any ideas? I'm not very familiar with airguns. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.

2. pintosal

pintosal Well-Known Member

It all depends on condition, and if all parts are original.

Perhaps you should post some pictures.

3. Leeboy

Leeboy Well-Known Member

I have a Feinwerkbau 127 mk11 which is the .22 version of your 124. They are becoming quite collectable now and minters have sold for up £350! The value does completely depend on condition and which mark you have.

There was a mint 127 advertised on here in april for £265.

4. Herpquest

Herpquest Well-Known Member

Values in the States vary between $400 and $700 USD, dependant upon condition. For some reason, the 127 - 5.5/.22 has been bringing higher prices than the 124. You would be best advised to look at U.S based forums to get a more accurate value.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  5. Leeboy

Leeboy Well-Known Member

6. fixit

fixit Well-Known Member

Hi i paid £135 for my 127 2 months ago not mint but not bad:)

i love it tuned it up and last night it was producing 16 mm 1 hole groups at 45 yards over 5 round i will never sell it:up:

7. johnbaz

johnbaz Well-Known Member

That was a hell of a bargain:cool::cool:

I was at a shop here Sheffield, they had a 127 for £200, no scope, slip or sling and it was in average condition (ie, not a minter by any stretch)

Lovely old guns these:cool:

John:)

8. Leeboy

Leeboy Well-Known Member

Got mine out last night, oiled it and put a couple of pellets down the garden, I can feel a resto project coming on! Need some open sights for it though as mine are missing.

9. bigchap

bigchap Banned

'Need some open sights for it though as mine are missing'

good luck with that one!
    i had a 121 and i couldn't find any.

10. fixit

fixit Well-Known Member

I saw it on the local gun shops web site and drove right over to fetch it the guy in the shop is more in to his fishing tackle

So i don't think he knew what he had:D:D:D

I was always told never to look a gift horse in the mouth:up:

Air rifle headquaters had some open sights i believe when i ordered the tuning kit

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  11. targetshooter

targetshooter Well-Known Member

Hi, i have a 127 sport in .22 they will fetch around £220-£250 but this for a .22 and it has to be in very good condition,they usally need v-maching which costs another £100 on the above price,i dont know how much a 124 will fetch? as they are not as rare as the .22 apparently, im am actually looking for a 124 to buy at present!
    send me some photos?

12. gixxer

gixxer Well-Known Member

fwb 124.

as all say its condition thats critical.however poor condition rifles fetch up to £150.00 .you dont want rust dented wood or a creeping safety when its engaged and you pull the trigger to find the safets lever works its way forward ,the triggers do ware and is expensive to replace.deluxe 124 and 127 nicer stocks than standard.venom tuned models can rockett as said.they are sweet once tuned and if it were me i wouldnt sell it.ide say 15% increase in value each year.but then things change.good luck with the sale but ide still hang on to it.value in good nick 250.00 to 300.00. venom as said 100.00 more and if with the original venom stickers on a little more .it just so happens to be dave popes favourite rifle.that speeks volumes for it.;).a legend that lives on.